Here’s a few images of the exterior of the unit before I’ve done anything – It isn’t in that bad shape. The inside is a mess, with broken plastic, screws, nuts, and more everywhere – At least a copy of the manual + the parts list was included. The bad display board was also included, so I’ll try my hand at fixing it in a day or so and post the results.
- 1 Top Halogen Light Bulb
- Coin Acceptor
- Some Screws + Nuts
What’s Needs Fixing:
- Plastic Display Holder – It looks like someone took a sledgehammer to it…
- Buttons – All of them are mismatched, and one’s sticky.
- Foam Hand Guard
- Many of the Mini Lightbulbs for the Strength Indicator are burned out
- Display Board – Wires… Everywhere!
- Cabinet needs some buffing/TLC
- Coin/Mech door on the back needs a lock + screws